This guide will help you install Online Backup for the first time.
Have you already used Online Backup and install it on a new computer or an reinstalled computer, use the guide HERE
- Start by downloading Online Backup here: https://www.storegate.com/en/downloads/
- Run the file that you downloaded. The installation will now start
- Press Next
- If you get a question that you want to allow the program to make changes, press accept / yes
- Press Start
- Enter your username and password and press Log in
- Type a name for your backup and press next.
- Select the files / folders you want to backup. In the example we have selected Documents, which means that all subfolders are also highlighted.
- Press Start Backup. The computer will now work for a while depending on how many files are uploaded in the backup.
- After a while, the program will say Upload Complete! This means that all files have been uploaded and that everything is working properly. The program will now automatically upload files that change under the folders you previously selected.