This is how you activate Two-step verification for your account:
- Logon to our website www.storegate.com
- Click on the “Account”-button in the top-right corner and choose “Account settings”:
- Choose “Settings” under “Account” in the left menu:
- Activate “Two-step verification”
A guide will help you to activate Two-step verification. Storegate is using TOTP (Time-based One-time Password) which is a general standard and requires you to use an app on your phone, which will generate a one-time password to use when you
logon to your account:
- The information below will be shown. Press “Start” when you have read it:
- Start the app, scan the QR-code on your screen and press “Next”:
- Enter the generated code from the app:
- Save the On time backup code that is shown on the screen. You will use it to logon to your account if you cannot use the authenticator app:
Press “Enable” to activate Two-step verification for your account
Sync and Backup clients require version 3.0 or older.
Mobile app requires version 3.5 or older.